Free Baby Wipes

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Duds Free Baby Wipes

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Martha Baby Steps Exclusive:

Get a free 64-count popup tub of Huggies® Soft Skin® Shea Butter Baby Wipes!

Offer available exclusively to the Continental United States. Must be 18 years or older to access this form. Quantities limited: Offer good while supplies last. Offer includes free shipping and processing.

Huggies Special Offer – Martha Baby Steps :soother:

Has anyone who signed up for this previously actually received them? I signed up several months ago for me and my mom and neither of us received the wipes but we did get put on the email list.

Signed up for this a while back – never got anything though – guess they don’t like me

I was also signed up before, never got anything. I signed up again using a differant email, maybe it will work this time.

I really hope to get this…it would be a great freebie for the baby basket…thanks!!

Don’t count on getting this… I have signed up a few times under different addresses several times over the past year… it is just a way to spam your email address!!!

Maybe you didn’t get yours because they gave them to me. I sent in for one a while back and ended up with 3!!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Duds Free Baby Wipes