- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated October 15, 2008 at 7:16 am by .
- October 15, 2008 at 7:16 am #264634
The new Xbox Experience is going to launch in November. What you may not know if that you need a hard drive and 128mb of free memory to enjoy the new experience. Don’t worry if you don’t have a hard drive, Microsoft has got you covered.
Microsoft just launched a new Xbox Storage Upgrade website where Arcade and Core owners can request their storage solution. All you have to do is enter your console’s serial number and ID, then the system will check to make sure your console isn’t an Elite or Pro. Some are reporting that the system knows if you have a HDD connected and will deny your storage upgrade, so be careful. Once your console is verified to be lacking 128MBs of storage, you’ll be given a special offer based on which console you own.
If you don’t have enough available memory, you can either clear some space by deleting unused saved content or enter your information below to see if you’re eligible for the Memory Upgrade Program.
The storage solution offers are:
* Xbox 360 Core owners: 512MB memory card for free OR refurbished 20GB HDD for $20
* Xbox 360 Acade owners: Refurbished 20GB HDD + 3 months of Xbox Live for $30.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.