- This topic has 3 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated July 23, 2009 at 1:56 pm by .
- July 22, 2009 at 6:19 pm #274685
Came across a recipe and it got me thinking…….
So I decided to search…….
Here is what I found
If the link doesn’t work just go to the reynolds foil website & look around
Great recipes. I’m thinking of making up some to keep on hand for those busy nights when the family doesn’t eat at the same time.
enjoy the recipies
- July 22, 2009 at 10:54 pm #423745
I had no idea that there were so many things that you could make with reynolds foil packets. We just stick to the standard potatoes, veggies, garlic powder, parmasean cheese & butter on a grill. 😀
- July 23, 2009 at 11:39 am #423765
Just about anything you cook can be cooked in foil. The kids here love potatoes and carrots with ranch seasoning and olive oil. My mother’s favorite is sliced sweet potatoes.
Gotta cook it on the grill, that’s her fav way…
- July 23, 2009 at 12:57 pm #423771
These recipes are great for camping! Thanks
- July 23, 2009 at 1:56 pm #423773
I love foil recipes. They’re so easy to make & clean up after! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.