Foil-Pack Garlic-Parmesan Grilled Potatoes

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Mixes~MYO~Copycat~Etc Foil-Pack Garlic-Parmesan Grilled Potatoes

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Where I live, the Outback serves these fabulous potatoes and I’ve come up with an easy way to make them…
      Foil-Pack Garlic-Parmesan Grilled Potatoes
      2 lb red potatoes (about 6), cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
      1/3 cup water
      1/4 cup zesty Italian dressing
      2 cloves garlic, minced
      3 tbs parmesan cheese
      Heat grill to medium-high heat.
      Place potatoes in 2-qt microwaveable dish. Add water. Cover.

Microwave on HIGH 8 min. Drain.
      Toss potatoes with dressing and garlic. Spoon onto large sheet of heavy-duty foil sprayed with cooking spray.

Fold to make packet.
      Grill 20 min or until potatoes are tender, turning after 10 min. Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening packet. Sprinkle potatoes with cheese.
      This can easily be adapted to make in the oven (at 425° for about 30 minutes) or if camping, nestling the packets in the campfire (check after 30 minutes and adjust time as necessary).

Serves 6
      sSig_censored  smilie

I am really hoping that you can use the jar of parmesan cheese instead of the fresh grated. I also normally get the parmesan that has garlic already in it. So it would be safe to assume that the fresh garlic should be omitted or drastically cut back.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Mixes~MYO~Copycat~Etc Foil-Pack Garlic-Parmesan Grilled Potatoes