- This topic has 5 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated December 7, 2014 at 5:59 pm by .
- November 12, 2008 at 12:38 pm #266464
One white bed pillow
Stocking cap or toboggan
Scarf or strip of fabric
Orange felt scrap
Pair of mittens, gloves or cut out similar shapes from felt
Small broom or whisk broom (optional)
Whip stitch or glue a stocking cap to the top of a white bed pillow, pulling the corners of pillow under the cap. Tie a scarf around the pillow about 1/3 way down. Sew or glue on button eyes and mouth.
Cut a circle of orange felt, slit half way and shape into a cone for a carrot nose (or just use a triangle shape); glue or sew edge of nose to face. Sew buttons down the front. Sew or glue mittens or gloves to the front for the arms. If desired, prop a small broom or whisk broom along Fluffy, depending on size of pillow.
Let your imagination flow and enjoy your new friend
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- October 2, 2013 at 3:31 pm #444316
This sounds adorable
- October 2, 2013 at 6:45 pm #444330
Love this idea! I have a lot of little kids around at Christmas and I was thinking this would be a perfect friend for the season to be touchable and safe. Do you think he would look ok if instead of buttons I made crochet buttons or use felt in place of them?
If the babies were a little older I probably wouldn’t worry. This sounds like it would make a great gift craft for kids, too!
- October 5, 2013 at 6:58 pm #444382
this sounds great, I will have to remember this one.
- November 20, 2013 at 6:13 am #445212
What a cute idea, this will be great for my little nephew
- December 1, 2014 at 9:58 pm #459651
So creative! Thanks for sharing.
- December 7, 2014 at 5:59 pm #459711
Love these cute little things. I think I have myself a new project!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.