Budget101 Discussion List Archives Tips-n-Tricks Five Uses for Hand Lotion

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

5 Uses for Hand Lotion

1 Get rid of winter clothing static Put a small amount on your hands and rub them over your clothing or pantyhose.

2 Polish shoes In a pinch, a little bit of lotion buffed with a cloth salves the leather and makes shoes shine.

3 Moisturize under your gloves Store a tube of it near your gloves, and smooth some onto your hands every time you pull them on.

4 Get rid of frizz Spread a little over fingertips (not directly on hair) and scrunch your fingers through the frizz. A great ladies’ room trick.

5 Shave Has that can of foam sputtered out? Grab a bottle of lotion as a stand-in. Bonus: Your legs stay moisturized afterward.

I found this in Womens World Magezine, I thought they really good tips. Never heard of some of them. Enjoy

these are really good tips. I like the one for the hair.. I’ll use that one…I still use the one tip to shine shoes loll.

Thought I was the only one..OM

I thought they were good too. I like number 5, using it as shaving cream. Didn’t know that you could use it for that.

I will now, just to see how well it works. Also didn’t know that you could use to polish your shoes…..now that one is a really good one.

Those are great tips. Keep them coming.

These are great simple tricks – I’ll definitely try the one for static control soon. Thanks.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Tips-n-Tricks Five Uses for Hand Lotion