Five Cool Make-it-Yourself Garden Gadgets

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Five Cool Make-it-Yourself Garden Gadgets

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Not sure what was posted already but I took a large pot (huge actually, but cracked/split and no good for plants) turned it upside down and bolted a plant saucer to the top of the upside down potthru the drain holes (used a washer to make it stay put) and I use it as a bird/squirrel feeder by filling the saucer w/seeds and the cracked bottom pot makes a good toad house (they go in to the shade thru the chipped/cracked area.

Hey, it was , ok?LOL

Lisa G.

— On Tue, 7/1/08, Wanda Good wrote:

Subject: Budget101.com : Re:Five Cool Make-it-Yourself Garden Gadgets
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 10:50 am

I hope this isn’t a repeat posting, but I tried before to post this and it might not have worked out.
      I was interested in knowing if anyone has any other thrifty ideas for yard and garden ideas to display either for birds, or just an different type of items to use and easy to make.
      I liked the posting already here, but have a large area that I can display many things.
      Thanks loads, Wanda

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Five Cool Make-it-Yourself Garden Gadgets