- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated September 11, 2008 at 6:22 pm by .
- September 10, 2008 at 5:08 pm #262688
Fish Steaks on Bagels
1 3 oz can fish steaks, fish snacks, kippered herring, etc. — your choice
2 oz cream cheese, softened
6 tbs mayonnaise
2 tsp chives
2 tsp basil
6 pk bagels, toasted
In medium bowl, mix cheese, mayonnaise, chives, basil, and pepper until smooth and creamy. Spread on one half of bagels, top with fish steaks (or your choice) and top with other bagel half. Makes 6 bagel sandwiches. Serve with favorite cup of canned soup (veggie is awfully good;->) or salad.
- September 10, 2008 at 7:45 pm #398362
This sounds like the perfect lunch all around!
- September 11, 2008 at 6:22 pm #398383
I’ll wrap these puppies up in foil and toss them in the coal — just long enough to take the ‘cool’ off and eat ’em for breakfast the first day on a camping trip;-)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.