Finishing off this month….

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Weekly Menu Plans Finishing off this month….

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

I have most of this on hand so I don’t ahve to spend much for this week 😛

Wed: Homemade Chicken noodle Soup

Thurs: Spaghetti and Garlic Bread.

Fri: Crock Pot cube steak, creamed potatoes , green beans and a roll

Sat: Grilled Italian Chicken, mac n cheese, Italian potatoes.

Sun: Hamburgs and baked fries.

Mon: Homemade Chili and Cornbread

Tues: Pizza night.

I think that your menu looks delightful! I’ve noticed that a lot of ladies post spaghetti as a weekly option and I’m curious as to why. is it because of economics, taste, or family request?

@mos 104379 wrote:

I think that your menu looks delightful! I’ve noticed that a lot of ladies post spaghetti as a weekly option and I’m curious as to why. is it because of economics, taste, or family request?

Well for me its a little bit of all of those. Spaghetti is cheap, easy to make & very yummy! 🙂

you’re right! spaghetti is an inexpensive meal to make. I’d forgotten that it really is a good, hearty meal for a family. I make a super batch two or three times a year and toss it into the freezer. it’s an ‘expected’ gift for friends and family along with a batch of chili;-)

Spaghetti is my husbands favorite… he request it at least once a week. It being a cheap meal is a great benefit! 😉

lucky you! LOL! many husbands really want a steak and baked potato and just a glance at a vegatable (meaning, they appreciate that you made it, but they ain’t gonna eat it;>).

Yeah, I got pretty lucky cause my husband’s not a big meat eater, he doesn’t care for steak really. His main meat is Chicken.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Weekly Menu Plans Finishing off this month….