finding foreclosures

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #261912

      Foreclosure/Sheriff sales are listed in the newspaper and at least for

      the county I am in are listed on their website. You need to contact the

      petitioner/plaintif which is usually the bank/finance company and they

      will get you in touch with the person either within their company or

      the agencies that his handling it for them.

      I worked in the industry and after a certain point we would outsource

      it for an attorney to handle.

      Keep in mind though it may not only be the remainder of the house loan

      that is due on the property, usually property taxes and sewer charges

      need to be paid also. Many of these houses also require extensive

      repairs or are have been deserted because they are inhabitable. Not

      always the cheapest way to go.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.