- This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated November 13, 2012 at 4:35 pm by .
- October 25, 2012 at 5:43 pm #311079
Brand new and in a new -to mehome.(very old house) So glad to have found this website. I have tripled my commute to work (can we say $$$$ in gas!) but it is totally worth it. I love the peace and quiet. I will be trimming my budget severly, both for necessity and because I am at the point in my life were I want to eliminate waste and simplify. I love this site and all the information – although I am pouting about being called a ‘ground level lurker’ LOL!
- October 25, 2012 at 10:10 pm #434184
Welcome! Don’t pout, just start sharing and you will move up the ranks quickly, lol. Enjoy!
- October 25, 2012 at 10:34 pm #434187
Hi ~ We all started as ‘ground level lurker’s’ ;0) Glad you decided to join and hope you are enjoying your new home! I would love to live in the country, kinda sick of a concrete lawn.
- October 26, 2012 at 1:10 am #434190
Hello and Welcome! If you have questions don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks; Virginia
- October 26, 2012 at 7:42 pm #434220
Hiiii, and Welcome!! I wish I lived out in the country.
- November 13, 2012 at 4:35 pm #434827
There is a down side, Food Lion used to be two minutes away from the house. Now it is an hour round trip. Good side is, it really cuts down on impulse cravings! No more trips to the store at 10:30 pm for a Snickers Ice Cream bar because you just saw it on TV and it reallllly looked yummy. I may eat healthier and lose weight! And it was easier to go get a burger and fries ( a mere 30 seconds from the house) than it was to cook. Now, cooking is absolutely the way to go. I am loving it, my waist line seems to approve too!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.