Finally Doing "IT"!

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Finally Doing "IT"!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      MommyMeghan

Hello all! I am here to make sense of “IT” all. What is “IT”??? “IT” is my goals, desires, and what I want to make and do for my family. I work full-time, go to school online (which is like full-time), have 2 sons, Kaeden 8 and Kale 5, and a wonderful husband, who works very hard for my family. We sorta dug a huge whole of debt, and now we are buried and slowing digging out way out. I think I am frugal, then I look at others, like you all, and realize how wasteful I am. I think I keep my house clean, until I look for something and realize that nothing has a place. I think I am smart about grocery shopping, until I run out of food and have no money budgetted in for more. :017:So here I am, starting my new life as Super Mom, #1 Wife, Employee Superior, Housekeeper Extrodinaire, and A+ Student! What a list. I am going to start blogging so you can laugh with me at my failures, I know it is a lot to take on and you all think I am crazy. Maybe I am… we will just have to wait and see. :heart:

wilbe95

Welcome to the site, by the way not failures rather future successes 🙂

suey

Hi Megan…Nice to meet you (keep on truckin) and welcome from Canada!

MommyMeghan

Thank You so much! Can’t wait to look around more~

MommyMeghan

Let’s just hope I don’t have too many FUTURE successes. 🙂 Thanks!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Finally Doing "IT"!