- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated October 7, 2009 at 10:08 pm by .
- October 7, 2009 at 3:50 pm #277169MommyMeghan
Hello all! I am here to make sense of “IT” all. What is “IT”??? “IT” is my goals, desires, and what I want to make and do for my family. I work full-time, go to school online (which is like full-time), have 2 sons, Kaeden 8 and Kale 5, and a wonderful husband, who works very hard for my family. We sorta dug a huge whole of debt, and now we are buried and slowing digging out way out. I think I am frugal, then I look at others, like you all, and realize how wasteful I am. I think I keep my house clean, until I look for something and realize that nothing has a place. I think I am smart about grocery shopping, until I run out of food and have no money budgetted in for more. :017:So here I am, starting my new life as Super Mom, #1 Wife, Employee Superior, Housekeeper Extrodinaire, and A+ Student! What a list. I am going to start blogging so you can laugh with me at my failures, I know it is a lot to take on and you all think I am crazy. Maybe I am… we will just have to wait and see. :heart:
- October 7, 2009 at 5:56 pm #425457wilbe95
Welcome to the site, by the way not failures rather future successes 🙂
- October 7, 2009 at 9:21 pm #425478sueyHi Megan…Nice to meet you (keep on truckin) and welcome from Canada!
- October 7, 2009 at 10:08 pm #425479MommyMeghan
Thank You so much! Can’t wait to look around more~
- October 7, 2009 at 10:08 pm #425480MommyMeghan
Let’s just hope I don’t have too many FUTURE successes. 🙂 Thanks!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.