- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated September 10, 2009 at 12:14 am by .
- September 10, 2009 at 12:14 am #276139
Guests will think fiesta when you serve this easy-to-make dip.
Prep Time: 15 Min Total Time: 55 Min Makes: 24 servings (1/4 cup dip and 14 chips each)
2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (8 oz)
1 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon lime juice
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
12 jalapeño slices (from a jar), finely chopped
1 can (18.5 oz) Progresso® Carb Monitor™ Traditional chicken cheese enchilada flavor or Southwestern-Style chicken soup
1 can (14.5 oz) Muir Glen® organic diced tomatoes with basil and garlic, well drained
1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
1 bag (13 1/2 oz) tortilla chips
1. Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, beat all ingredients except chips with electric mixer on low speed until well blended.
Pour into 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
2. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or just until bubbly around edges. Let stand 10 minutes; stir before serving, if desired.
Serve with tortilla chips. Store in refrigerator.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.