- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated August 16, 2009 at 5:58 pm by .
- August 16, 2009 at 5:58 pm #275249
Prep Time:15 min
Start to Finish:50 min
makes:About 3 1/2 dozen cookies
1 box (1 lb 2.3 oz) fudge brownie mix
2 cups Fiber One® original bran cereal
2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/3 cup water
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
In large bowl, mix all ingredients with spoon. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
2. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until set.
Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely. Store in tightly covered container.
Freeze up to 2 months if desired.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
1 Cookie: Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 10); Total Fat 1g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 55mg; Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 7g); Protein 0g % Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 4% Exchanges: 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable Carbohydrate Choices: 1
*% Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.