- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated September 8, 2016 at 10:53 pm by .
- November 4, 2014 at 6:43 pm #348278DirtCheapDad
This is one of my favorite tailgating recipes. It’s easy to make, tastes great, and pretty cheap too
Here’s what you need:
1 red pepper, seeded & diced
2 jalapenos- seeded & diced
2 cups frozen corn (thawed) or 1 can of corn (drained)
1/2 can diced olives,drained
1 (16 oz) pkg cream cheese (softened)
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dip seasoning mix.
Mix the ranch dip mix with the cream cheese and then fold in the remaining ingredients. You can use low fat or non fat cream cheese or neufchatel cheese in place of the cream cheese.
Serve with Wheat thin crackers or raw veggies, chips, etc.
You can serve as is or make it a hot dip by sprinkling it lightly with cheddar cheese and baking at 350F for 20 minutes prior to serving
Hit the Thanks button below if you Like it!
(sorry!, I had to fix it, I accidentally wrote sour cream, lol)
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- January 29, 2015 at 9:14 pm #460577nana2nonie
Looks good and tasty, will definitely make this.
- September 8, 2016 at 8:31 pm #463214Liss
For the Hidden Valley Ranch Dip mix you can use 3 Tablespoons of the Homemade Mix Here:
- September 8, 2016 at 10:53 pm #463215mos
You had me at cream cheese;-D
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.