- January 13, 2009 at 10:36 pm #269389
4 cans refrigerator biscuits (about 40)
1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon
1/2 cup butter
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup pecans, raisins and/or coconut, if desired
Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Pour sugar and cinnamon into a plastic bag and mix.
Add biscuit pieces, several at a time; shake to coat well.
Place pieces in a buttered tube or Bundt pan until all are used.
Sprinkle layers with nts, raisings or coconut.
Bring brown sugar and butter to a boil in saucepan. Cool 10 minutes, then pou over tp of biscuits.
Bake at 350F for 45 minutes. Allow to cool 15 minutes before removing from pan. Turn upside down to serve
- January 14, 2009 at 3:03 am #409787
Have made this before. It is very good and a favorite everytime. Thanks for the reminder.
- January 14, 2009 at 12:37 pm #409856
Your welcome!! I figured the kids here could make this without causing to much damage in the kitchen 🙂
- January 16, 2009 at 4:03 pm #410205
my mother made these one day and i ate the whole batch. i’m allergic to cinnamon but man were they worth it! ha ha!!
- January 16, 2009 at 4:30 pm #410211
Great easy recipe!!!! Thanks so much!!! 🙂
- January 16, 2009 at 5:24 pm #406510
OMG Kawaii!! Did you have a bad allergic reaction that you could control??
- January 17, 2009 at 1:56 am #410283
I’ve been looking for recipes from my old cooking class.
This is the exact one we used. Thank you so much.
- January 17, 2009 at 1:58 am #410284
Your welcome, my kids can make this and not mess up the kitchen 🙂
- January 17, 2009 at 10:13 am #410344
when i eat cinnamon, i get sick.. i proceed to get it out my system.. i won’t say anymore, i’ll let everyone come to their own conclusion..
lol!! sorry for the bad mental images.. anyway, i also get hives and my lips swell and around my lips i get a rash..
it looks like i have ringworm or something.. not pretty.. certain things are soo worth it though..
- January 19, 2009 at 9:34 pm #410827
That is bad, sorry to hear about that!!!
- January 19, 2009 at 11:00 pm #410789
neh.. it’s my own fault. i know it makes me sick, but i eat it anyway sometimes.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.