Stuff I’d Like to See General Farm and Domestic Animals

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I have been a Ground Level Member for a while and thoroughly enjoy coming here for great tips and recipes. Thanks to all of you who post your unique methods and ideas. However, I have not noticed a category for farm or domestic animals. Is this an oversight on my part?

loreann

@loerann 407823 wrote:

I have been a Ground Level Member for a while and thoroughly enjoy coming here for great tips and recipes. Thanks to all of you who post your unique methods and ideas. However, I have not noticed a category for farm or domestic animals. Is this an oversight on my part?

loreann

Currently there are several… If you’re referring to pets like cats, dogs, chickens, horses you’ll find the discussion area here:

Pet Care

However, if you’re talking more about raising your own critters for food, or farm care, medical maladies, etc for horses, cows, goats, chickens, etc, you’ll find the homesteading forum here:

Homesteading

If you’re seeking out animal/pet care recipes, tips and tricks articles, that information would be located here:

Budget101.com – – Pet Care and Treat Recipes for Dogs Cats Horses Birds and Wildlife | Homemade Pet Care

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stuff I’d Like to See General Farm and Domestic Animals