Fall Harvest – Sauteed Radish~Radish Greens & Garlic

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Fall Harvest – Sauteed Radish~Radish Greens & Garlic

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Here’s another of my favorite recipes that is dirt cheap to make, very healthy and delicious to boot. Radishes are one of my favorite things to plant, because I can space them out, planting some, waiting 2 weeks, then planting a few more rows, waiting another couple weeks, you get the picture. I have a continual supply for many weeks.

Here’s a super yummy, fast side dish that even the kids will eat.

Sauteed Radish~Radish Greens & Garlic
      1 teaspoon butter or olive oil
      1 clove of sliced garlic.
      Leaves from bunch of fresh radishes
      3 sliced radishes
      Salt and Pepper (optional.

Season to taste)

Sautee sliced radishes in warmed oil or butter for 4 minutes on medium heat. Remove slices from pan.

Add sliced garlic and brown.

Add greens and sauté about 4 minutes until cooked down like any green. Add radish slices to heat.

Return the radishes and toss together with the radish greens and cook about another minute to warm slices.

Not only does it taste great butit’s very attractive lookingwith the green leaves &red/white radishe slices

~Liss

http://www.budget101.com

“Digging yourself out of debt when all you have is a spoon!”

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Fall Harvest – Sauteed Radish~Radish Greens & Garlic