- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated November 4, 2010 at 11:37 am by .
- September 3, 2008 at 3:22 pm #262420
a.. Put an envelope of apple cider mix, a cinnamon stick and optional candy corn into a cup with poem and wrap with cellophane. Tie off top of cellophane with raffia.
b.. Place poem on cider envelope, tie a piece of raffia around it. Add cinnamon stick and small bag of corn near knot and tie in place with a bow.
Or place all in a Ziploc bag.
c.. Note: Apple cider mix is available in grocery stores near hot chocolate mix and usually comes 8 in a box.
- August 18, 2009 at 10:14 am #424329
Sounds cute but what is the poem that you use for this??
- October 12, 2009 at 7:30 pm #425575
Scarecrows watch over
as fall fills the air.
They love the smells
that are everywhere.
So they put them together
into this special stew.
Just add water and stir with
the stick they added too.
Now when the chilly winds come
sip your scarecrow stew,
and savor the taste of fall
as it warms you through!
Original Author of Poem is Shirley Thomas
I think the copyright was 2002. (as far as I can tell from my notes!!)
- November 4, 2010 at 11:37 am #429169
Great idea, I’m making these for the all of the kids when we get together for thanksgiving! These are too cute
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.