- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated October 11, 2003 at 9:15 pm by .
- October 11, 2003 at 9:15 pm #250190Guest
Baked Pumpkin Slices
a.. 1 (2- to 3-pound) pumpkin
b.. 1 tablespoon canola or other neutral oil
c.. 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
d.. 1 tablespoon soy sauce
e.. 1 tablespoon brown sugar
f.. One-half teaspoon ground cinnamon
g.. One-half teaspoon ground ginger
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Cut the pumpkin, from top to bottom, into
1 to 1 1/2 inch thick slices. Discard seeds and strings, and spread slices on a
lightly oiled baking sheet.
2. Combine the remaining oil with the rest of the ingredients and brush a bit of
this mixture onto the pumpkin. Bake for about 25 minutes, then brush again.
Turn, brush again, and bake until done, an additional 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Run the slices very briefly under the broiler to brown them if you like.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.