Stuff I’d Like to See General Extreme Couponing

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Does anyone on this site do extreme couponing? If so, I’d like to know how to do it.

I coupon, but nothing like what’s portrayed on that TV program. IMHO, it’s ridiculous.
      When I go shopping, it’s either on sale, I have a coupon on it, or both; Very rarely, neither.
      Yes, I have my inserts dated and filed, AND I have a coupon binder of which I don’t go shopping without. I do work the deals at CVS, Rite Aid, and Wal Greens if it’s something I like and use…or can donate.
      AND, I DO have a stock pile…granted it’s not an insured $40,000 one, but one that works for us. Biggest thing for me, when I’m couponing, I do it LEGALLY and MORALLY.
      Something some should remember, our children and societies youth are watching us. What kind of message do we want to send to them by our actions?

Okay, getting off my soapbox now…:-/

Extreme Couponing is not possible in MN (our stores only double up to 5 coupons ~ if any at all). I do the coupon staching with sales, but like MrsPaws I do not buy unless we use or I can use in a gift basket……………… I wish our store doubled coupons……………….

This one has been addressed a few times here in the past… here is our take on extreme couponing, it’s validity and how it’s done:

Budget101.com – – Extreme Couponing- Is it Extreme BS?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stuff I’d Like to See General Extreme Couponing