Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

The healthy living depends on the surrounding we live in. A green and clean surroundings is what keeps today’s generation motivated. Nobody wants to work or sleep in a polluted or bad smelly location.

Even in the worst of weathers and surroundings present, individuals will find a way to protect the company’s assets from harm like floods and accidental fires that may destroy an integral part of the corporation. One of the best methods used for maintaining this is with the extension pipes and valves which saves our water, money and time thus avoiding leaks and sounds. I recently made my house fitted with Pressure actuated valves and extension tubes.

Have anyone come with any alternatives for toilets and in other places?

@kewinvilson 287549 wrote:

I recently made my house fitted with Pressure actuated valves and extension tubes. Have anyone come with any alternatives for toilets and in other places?

I’m curious, how exactly does this save money and energy? I’ve never hear of actuated valves and extension tubes before, tbh, I’m not sure I understand at all what you’re even talking about. I dont know

Liss
      Keymaster

@Candace 287587 wrote:

I’m curious, how exactly does this save money and energy? I’ve never hear of actuated valves and extension tubes before, tbh, I’m not sure I understand at all what you’re even talking about. I dont know

I don’t know what he means by extension tubes (the only extension tubes I’m familiar with go on a Camera photo but the actuated valves are in your toilet and they don’t have a ballcock or float. They prevent toilet “run-on” and leaking, Better flushing, more water in the bowl, etc. I don’t really know how that saves money, aside from a bit of water savings perhaps, but maybe the original poster can answer your question better.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.