Excel Spreadsheet-Jon

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I was just checking out a website I read about in Kiplinger’s, it is called http://www.MySpendingPlan.com – it offers free online planning tools to help you create a family budget, reduce your debt and save for major expenses.

It wants you to sign up, which means you will probably get a lot of junk e-mails, but the planning tools are free from what I have seen thus far.

Herlean

Mar Dee wrote: Hello, I am a lurker but thought its time to come out lol. We are a family for 6 and my husband is in the miltary and I work full time. With two children in day care and two older ones who seem to eat me out of house and home from the time they come home from school till I get home the money seems to just disapear.

I love to hear how you all save and way you are doing it. I have
      started to make a list of every thing we buy down to cash purchases also. We do not eat out as with the 6 of us we just could not afford that at mc.d.

I just want to thank you all for the ideas its nice to know that being furgal and making your money work for you is ok. We also shop at good will and payless for shoes and any where else we can get good used items. I cant wait for summer for garage sales to start again. I was wonder if I also could have a copy of the spreadsheet, I have been trying to set up a budget but am not that computer smart.

Thank you so much. Mar Dee mommymaid2002@yahoo.com

stallmucker wrote: I am a nr and would so appreciate a copy of your
      spreadsheet. the zbb is something i am still working on as the income changes month to month. thank you kate.

don’t pick lemons.
      see all the

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Looking for earth-friendly autos?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.