Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Does anyone know where to get information on Essential oils and their uses for health?

Keymaster

@LNsGirl 826527 wrote:

Does anyone know where to get information on Essential oils and their uses for health?

I highly recommend the following books:

The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy: Over 600 Natural, Non-Toxic and Fragrant Recipes to Create…
      by Valerie Ann Worwood

Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals- by Robert Tisserand & Rodney Young

You can find the Books on Amazon or at your favorite local health food/natural foods store. Usually they’re cheaper online.

Those are the 2 books that I use most often. I generally prefer books over websites when it comes to essential oil safety because usually it’s companies trying to sell their essential oils.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant

I have the first one, and will look for the second one. I just got The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy yesterday. I’d ordered it from Amazon.

thank you so much. I do love Budget 101, and tell everyone about it. It is my all time favorite Go To Site!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.