Stuff I’d Like to See General Entertaining

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by jkpjohnson October 21, 2012 at 3:13 pm.

• Author

In about 3 weeks, both of my sons will be moving out: One is leaving for the military and the other will be moving into his own apartment with his son. Once everyone is settled on their own, my husband and I will be having an informal dinner party to commemorate our “Empty Nest”.
    I am doing a great job with staying on budget (thanks to budgeting 101) and I don’t want to get to far off track when planning for our party. Does anyone have any suggestions for an inexpensive evening of entertaining?

Thanks,

Congratulations for staying on budget that can be so difficult. What a great idea to have a party to celebrate your sons and your indepence. Do you like board games? Charades? Not sure how large of a party you are planning but sometimes just sitting around and visiting about what your future holds can be enjoyable. I love to have people over for entertaining and will have board games, cards, videos etc all out and let everyone choose what they want to do. I am sure that no matter the entertainment planned all will have a great time.

Great idea wilbe95, I never though of breaking out the board games. Thanks!

@bellarosa 252431 wrote:

Great idea wilbe95, I never though of breaking out the board games. Thanks!

I love board games, with the electronics these days, I was not sure if people still play these.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Stuff I’d Like to See General Entertaining