- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated October 21, 2012 at 3:13 pm by .
- October 18, 2012 at 7:04 pm #310819
In about 3 weeks, both of my sons will be moving out: One is leaving for the military and the other will be moving into his own apartment with his son. Once everyone is settled on their own, my husband and I will be having an informal dinner party to commemorate our “Empty Nest”.
I am doing a great job with staying on budget (thanks to budgeting 101) and I don’t want to get to far off track when planning for our party. Does anyone have any suggestions for an inexpensive evening of entertaining?
- October 18, 2012 at 8:02 pm #434006
Congratulations for staying on budget that can be so difficult. What a great idea to have a party to celebrate your sons and your indepence. Do you like board games? Charades? Not sure how large of a party you are planning but sometimes just sitting around and visiting about what your future holds can be enjoyable. I love to have people over for entertaining and will have board games, cards, videos etc all out and let everyone choose what they want to do. I am sure that no matter the entertainment planned all will have a great time.
- October 20, 2012 at 6:27 pm #434061
Great idea wilbe95, I never though of breaking out the board games. Thanks!
- October 21, 2012 at 3:13 pm #434074
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.