energy bills – you wont believe this

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List energy bills – you wont believe this

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

When we lived in another area (with farm acreage) we had a well. We loved it, the water was great. We moved to “town” and have city water, along with a city water bill. Our bills during the summer average $100 per month! Even in the winter, when I do NO outside watering, the bills are about $50 per month. It’s horrible. And in the summer, there are actually laws thatpermit you to water your yard/plants/trees on certain days and at designated times. Planting new lawn is against the law! We are only allowed to maintain the lawn we have! I’ve already told my DH that we will not be watering the yard this summer, and we’ll have to do what we can to cut our water bill.

Vickie wrote: That’s good but not everyone has a well. I’m sure you think I’m crazy because I buy bottle water. We do have a well but only use it to water the lawn & we are on a septic tank too. I spend about $40 a month for city water, it’s a little higher since we don’t live in the city limits.

d5enzo@aol.com wrote: I find it appalling that people are paying for water!

Pj Insane Mom to J, J, N, L, B, H, N, N, N, B, B, K, K, T, S, R ages 28y – 9mo (but only 8 kids at home now)

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. [/url] “] Try it now.[/url]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List energy bills – you wont believe this