Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

His diet should help both your weight and your constipation. There are OTC stool softeners for when you're “stuck” and different inexpensive fiber sources too. Increasing your veggies is one of the best ways to increase your fiber plus get all the trace minerals that will help overall health, too. Do a google search on high-fiber recipes or high-fiber diet and try some of them out. Try a good fiber-based cereal for breakfast with fruit. (Don't skip breakfast!) And don't set yourself up for failure by trying to cut all spicy food or cheese but try to limit them to once a day or twice a week or just a couple times less per week than you eat them now. Drink water instead of juices or sweet sodas and sugar loaded beverages.

And don't make huge plans to exercise if you know you can't keep it up. Just start small – like walking up and down the hall 10 times during the day. Or up and down a flight of stairs 3 times or something that you can handle. Then each week, increase it by one rep. Even parking a row further from a store entrance gives you more exercise.

Small changes will make a big difference in the long run.

V.

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 3:02 PM, maria <secretwindow-jd1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

He told me to eats lots of

things with fiber,and to cut spicy foods and cheeses but mainly eat

more veggies and lots of fruits and drink alot! I for one love spicy

foods,onions,peppers,garlic,lemonade and cheese. I dont know what to

do or how to begin what he is suggestioning. It made me feel awful

that I gained 10 pounds,I don't excercise,barely get out of the house

unless it is to go swimming with my son. I don't even know what

triggers my heartburn,or making me consipated.

Val Coulman
      vcoulman@gmail.com

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.