Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List electric dryer vs. gas dryer

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

LOL–that was meant to say open windows and doors but I quess open clothes is a good way to stay cool too

Carole wrote: do you have 220 to your house–if so can hubby install outlet–I have an electric dryer–I really dont use it much I am a clothes line person—but I have found it to be cleaner to run and safer for me–but when we bought this old place I had hubby go all electric because gas in a wood house scares me to death–by the way for all who are interrested my electric bill to run two small houses-800
      square ft each one a cook house and one a bedroom bathroom–or as the fancy people say a master suite–cost me 65.00 per month but thats in south central Texas–and we heat by wood stove in the bedroom–in the cook house the ever present cooking heats it well–in the summer we cook early no AC–we use the age old method of open clothes–so I am electric all the way

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List electric dryer vs. gas dryer