Elder Abuse

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #249905

      Someone posted about her elderly mother receiving an exhorbitant electric
      bill, and receiving no satisfaction from the electric company, her
      congressmen, etc. It has been my experience that the state Attorney
      General (easy to locate online) is the best person to contact for this sort
      of thing.

      Also, CompuServe’s legal forum is now open to all (i.e., you need not
      belong to CompuServe). Just go to AOL and get a free instant messanger ID,
      and then go to Compuserve’s legal forum at
      , join, and post your inquiry. There are lots of helpful messages already
      there for elder abuse, and/or post your own.b

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.