- February 28, 2006 at 11:03 pm #236279mosParticipant
Tossed Green Salad
*Lightly brush sliced eggplant with oil: broil until tender. Layer in a baking dish with mozzarella cheese and spaghetti sauce. Bake until hot and bubbly.
- October 17, 2008 at 8:14 pm #400838
Oooh! I love eggplant! Can’t wait to try this one!
- October 18, 2008 at 12:18 pm #400869mosParticipant
another easy one and a good way to use up spaghetti sauce that you might have leftover;-)
- October 19, 2008 at 2:33 pm #400915
I make this too, but I dip in egg batter and then bread crumbs bake at 350 for about 45 mins. These can be frozen and then brought to bake later. Some spaghetti sauce and layers of mozzarella.
Can also be done with zucchini, chicken or veal.
- October 19, 2008 at 9:12 pm #400925
- October 20, 2008 at 2:37 pm #400964
One of my very favorite meals! Thanks for bring back memories.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.