- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated December 24, 2012 at 12:46 pm by .
- December 12, 2011 at 1:25 am #301329ChunkyMunky
3 cups flour
1 tablespoons baking powder
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 large eggs
1 cup milk
1/2 cup melted butter, margarine or oil
2 teaspoons rum or rum extract
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamonIn a large bowl, combine flour, baking power, sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, oil and rum. Pour liquid ingredients over dry, stir just until mixed.
Spoon batter evenly into 12 greased, 2 1/2 inch muffin cups.
In a small container, combine sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over tops of muffins. Bake in a 400F oven for 20 minutes or until golden.
- November 11, 2012 at 1:38 am #434691EshumanI have been looking all over for eggnog muffins. These tasted really good! they were very moist (I tried them without the rum though)
- December 24, 2012 at 12:46 pm #435742Jane
We have these in the oven now, can’t wait to try them, they smell SO Delicious! Thank you for sharing
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.