- October 7, 2008 at 1:17 pm #264068
4 slices white bread, crusts removed
4 eggs, slightly beaten
1/2 cups milk
8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mild Cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper
Place bread in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish and set aside.
Combine eggs and milk, pour over bread.
Sprinkle bacon over casserole. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Remove from refrigerator and let stand for about 15 minutes if you can.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper (if using).
Bake, covered, at 350F for 20 minutes.
Uncover, sprinkle with shredded Cheddar cheese, and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- January 17, 2009 at 11:29 pm #410492
How many does this feed. I have a “very healthy/heafty eater 14 y/o son and DH who is too.
- January 18, 2009 at 5:48 am #410518
Sounds yummy…. 2 of my favorites together eggs and bacon 😉
- January 18, 2009 at 1:24 pm #410550
This sounds so yummy! Breakfast can get boring, so this is something new to add to the list.
- January 18, 2009 at 1:59 pm #410562
This sounds really yummy! Thanks! Gonna try this!
- January 19, 2009 at 9:17 pm #410818
I made this tonight for tomorrows breakfast for the kids since they are off school again 🙂
- January 19, 2009 at 9:44 pm #410834
Love those breakfast casseroles. I don’t do them often but we sure love ’em when we do!
- January 19, 2009 at 9:51 pm #410835
Easy to make an quick too 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.