Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Economic Stimulus / Tax Rebate

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I don’t have one yet myself so I can’t tell you much until I do my research. I get info from them in the mail every so often and I’m thinking you can start with either $25 or $50 dollars and then just set up regular deposits. Several members of this list have mentioned them before which is why I was thinkingI wanted to try it…maybe some of them will chime in?

Lisa G.

sharon smith-scott wrote: I have been thinking about starting an ING account.
      Please tell me about it .

To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:52:16 -0700
      Subject: Re: Budget101.com : Economic Stimulus / Tax Rebate

What will you be doing with the Tax Rebate money in May/June? 1) Make donation to local Humane Society to help w/building fund (probably enough $ for one brick, but you’ve gotta start some where)

times, serif;”>2) call around to see if we can get a discount on any of our monthly bills (car insurance, etc) by paying 6mo or a year in full by using the Stimulus money…if so, take advantage of that. 3)Plan to over fill or at least well stock the freezer/pantry.

4)Pay in full some smaller bills sowe’ll be done with that debt and can roll the small payments into a bigger payment on a bigger debt. 5)Will fundING account and get it started for long term savings. Lisa G.

Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. Get it now!

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Economic Stimulus / Tax Rebate