- This topic has 22 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated March 20, 2008 at 5:15 pm by .
- March 20, 2008 at 5:15 pm #256810
I am sooo bad…I think I will go shopping as it is unexpected and not in my budget…I dont want to let the government down ya know..LOL
What will you be doing with the Tax Rebate money in May/June?
1) Make donation to local Humane Society to help w/building fund (probably enough $ for one brick, but you’ve gotta start some where)
2) call around to see if we can get a discount on any of our monthly bills (car insurance, etc) by paying 6mo or a year in full by using the Stimulus money…if so, take advantage of that.
3)Plan to over fill or at least well stock the freezer/pantry.
4)Pay in full some smaller bills sowe’ll be done with that debt and can roll the small payments into a bigger payment on a bigger debt.
5)Will fundING account and get it started for long term savings.
Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging.You im, we give. learn more.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.