Ebarressing problem

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #257612

      I would have my hormones and thyroid checked. This happened to me and I have a thyroid
      disorder. When it is balanced, I no longer had this problem. But be sure that you have a
      really good doctor who knows enough about thyroid. There are several tests that need performed
      a TSH, T3, T4, and T3 uptake. I believe these are the correct tests. If all of these are not done, you will
      not have a true measure of your thyroid.

      On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 10:04 AM, maria <secretwindow-jd1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

      Hey!! Now that the weather is getting warmer/HOT,I am perspiring alot
      and becoming just miserable because I have body oder!! I had not had
      this problem last year and am wondering if it had to do with
      age/hormones( I'm 40). This makes me self concience especially in

      tight areas like church. Is there anything I can do to combat this
      problem or do I need to hibernate this Summer?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.