- June 11, 2009 at 3:55 pm #274054
Easy, Yummy Crockpot Chicken:037:
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Preparation Spray bottom of crockpot with Pam. Mix all the soup in a bowl. Put chicken in crockpot and pour soup over chicken. Cover and let cook for at least 6-8 hours. It’s the best chicken I’ve ever had!
- June 11, 2009 at 9:13 pm #422642
This sounds delish!!! 🙂 Thanks!
- June 12, 2009 at 12:29 am #422645
Yum, sounds like this could work for pork chops. Thanks.
- June 17, 2009 at 9:56 am #422811
Mos thank you for the recipe! I can’t wait to try this. My family will love this!! Have a blessed day all!!
:dance: :055: :dance:
- August 20, 2009 at 1:05 am #424366djksinParticipant
Easy recipe, I think it would be good with rice and/or carrots and celery.
- August 20, 2009 at 11:15 pm #424384
absolutely Ms Gee! look over the assorment of soups at the store and pick out combinations that would work well for the chops and experiment;-)
- August 20, 2009 at 11:18 pm #424385
djksin, those would be great additions! have fun…make the recipe your own by tweaking to your family’s tastes;-)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.