- September 11, 2008 at 6:28 pm #262733
Easy Venison Stew
2 pounds venison stew meat (can substitute beef)
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
1/2 onion, chopped
4 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
In a slow cooker, combine venison, cream of mushroom soup, golden mushroom soup, onion and carrots. Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hours.
- September 12, 2008 at 12:08 pm #398389
I am going to try this with buffalo meat!
- September 13, 2008 at 6:17 pm #398398
ooh! that should be good too;-) let me know how it turns out…deer is about the only game I get around here.
- September 13, 2008 at 6:38 pm #398400
Made this today-perfect (with the buffalo meat).
so easy and different than a traditional tomato based soup.
- September 14, 2008 at 7:26 am #398404
so glad you liked it and now you have an alternative recipe;-)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.