- November 25, 2008 at 1:21 pm #267070
I love this easy 5 ingredient recipe.
2 3/4 cups self-rising flour
1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Mix everything together and bake at 375 for 8 to 10 minutes. I roll the dough into 1 inch balls for baking. Yummy and so easy! My kids like to decorate them with icing and sprinkles but they are also good plain.
- November 25, 2008 at 3:29 pm #404578
Now this is exactly what I need…an easy one..thanks!!
- November 25, 2008 at 4:18 pm #404522
This is the first one for sugar cookies that I have seen that doesn’t need chilled for a couple of hours…thanks!
- November 25, 2008 at 5:36 pm #404530
Yes, the dough doesn’t have to be chilled which is why they should be rolled into balls. I think if you were going to roll it out to use cookie cutters it would need to be chilled first.
- November 25, 2008 at 5:40 pm #404537
I love to make the dough and let the kids go to town decorating them. It keeps them occupied for an hour or so!
- November 25, 2008 at 7:14 pm #404510
I am going to try this recipe this Christmas !!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.