Budget101 Discussion List Archives Home Improvement / Decor Easy Rustic Photo Display

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I prefer my home to have a more Rustic or natural décor & I like cheap, cheap is good. Here’s a nice way to display photographs or cool quotes, cards etc for very little money.

first, take a walk outside and gather a few cool looking sticks, that shouldn’t be too hard given the fact that it’s decided not to snow this year.

use a very fine drill bit and drill down through the sticks so you can thread some jute or cotton twine down through them.

tie a knot. repeat so they’re equal length. now, attach photographs using mini-clothespins (which you can find online here ) or at craft stores like Michaels, Hobby lobby or even in the crafts section of walmart, target, etc.

You can make these in any size you want, cover the entire wall if you want to. It’s inexpensive and the photos are easily changeable.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Home Improvement / Decor Easy Rustic Photo Display