- This topic is empty.
- October 18, 2020 at 12:52 pm #593253MissDaisy
Decadent chocolate lava cakes with a molten chocolate raspberry center, drizzled in raspberry sauce, SO GOOD!
Easy Raspberry Molten Lava Cakes
- 4 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 4 teaspoons McCormick Raspberry Extract
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries in juice, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Raspberry Extract
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Butter 6 (6-ounce) custard cups or soufflé dishes. Place on baking sheet.
- Easy Raspberry Molten Lava Cakes: Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until butter is melted. Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in extracts.
- Stir in sugar until well blended.
- Whisk in eggs and yolk. Stir in flour. Pour batter into prepared custard cups.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until sides are firm but centers are soft. Let stand for 1 minute.
- Carefully loosen edges with small knife. Invert cakes onto serving plates. Serve immediately.
- Serve with Raspberry Sauce, if desired.
- Raspberry Sauce: Mix frozen raspberries in juice, thawed, and McCormick Raspberry Extract until well blended. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Yield: 6 servingsPrepare the recipe as directed. Omit raspberry extract. Or use 1 teaspoon McCormick Pure Almond Extract, McCormick Pure Orange Extract or McCormick Ground Cinnamon in place of the raspberry extract.
Make Ahead: The chocolate mixture can be prepared up to 10 hours ahead of time. Pour batter into prepared ramekins. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate. Bring to room temperature 30 minutes before baking.Nutrition Information per 1 serving: Calories: 436 Sodium: 133 mg; Fat: 24 g Carbohydrates: 50 g; Cholesterol: 145 mg Fiber: 4 g; Protein: 5 g
Recipe credit McCormick
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.