- September 4, 2012 at 3:08 pm #309157
3/4 cup buttermilk baking mix or homemade equivalent
1 cup sugar
2/3 canned pumpkin
1 cup chopped nuts
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp nutmeg
Filling1. Heat oven to 375. Line top and sides of a prepared large jelly roll pan.
1 cup powdered sugar
8 oz softened cream cheese
5 tbsp butter
1 tsp vanilla
Spray parchment paper with cooking spray.
2. Beat eggs and sugar until fluffy. Beat in pumpkin.
Stir in sifted dry ingredients.Bake for 15 minutes.
3. Pour into pan; spread evenly. Sprinkle with nuts.
5. Invert onto towel dusted with powdered sugar. Peel off wax paper.
Gently roll up cake and towel together from short side. Place seam side down on wire rack. Cool completely.
Mix together filling ingredients and beat.Refrigerate until ready to serve.
7. Carefully, unroll cake. Spread with filling and re-roll cake.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.