- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated September 4, 2012 at 3:08 pm by .
- September 4, 2012 at 3:08 pm #309157MrsPaws
3/4 cup buttermilk baking mix or homemade equivalent
1 cup sugar
2/3 canned pumpkin
1 cup chopped nuts
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 cup powdered sugar
8 oz softened cream cheese
5 tbsp butter
1 tsp vanilla1. Heat oven to 375. Line top and sides of a prepared large jelly roll pan.
Spray parchment paper with cooking spray.
2. Beat eggs and sugar until fluffy. Beat in pumpkin.
Stir in sifted dry ingredients.
3. Pour into pan; spread evenly. Sprinkle with nuts.
4.Bake for 15 minutes.
5. Invert onto towel dusted with powdered sugar. Peel off wax paper.
Gently roll up cake and towel together from short side. Place seam side down on wire rack. Cool completely.
Mix together filling ingredients and beat.
7. Carefully, unroll cake. Spread with filling and re-roll cake.Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.