Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes General Recipes Easy oven fried chicken recipe.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Easy oven fried chicken recipe.
      Cook Time: 45 minutes
      Ingredients:
      3 to 4 pounds chicken parts
      1/4 cup flour
      1 teaspoon paprika
      1 teaspoon salt
      1/4 teaspoon pepper
      1/3 cup butter or margarine
      Preparation:
      Directions for oven fried chicken recipe
      Preheat oven to 425°.
      Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towels. In a pie pan, combine flour, paprika, salt and pepper. Coat chicken with the flour mixture.

Put butter in a shallow baking pan; place in oven to melt. When butter is melted, arrange chicken in the baking pan in a single layer, skin side down. Bake at 425° for 30 minutes; turn and bake 15 minutes longer, or until chicken is tender and done.

Oven fried chicken recipe serves 4.

THis is some of the best quickly made chicken, when you are in a hurry.

Yeh, I just saw a lady do this on Food Network & I thought it look so easy – and delicious!!!! 🙂

I can’t wait to try this! Thanks!

i just made this for family tonight, it was a hit! they loved it! I added a little poultry seasoning to the flour to kick it up!

thanks for sharing!

i just made this for family tonight, it was a hit! they loved it! I added a little poultry seasoning to the flour to kick it up!

thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the recipe I’m dying to try this is much easier than the one I found at recipe buddys

again thank you so much

pierina

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes General Recipes Easy oven fried chicken recipe.