- January 13, 2009 at 4:05 am #269342
1 LB ground Beef
1/2 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Flour
1/2 cup Dry Bread Crumbs
Roll beef into fingers. Mix eggs and milk, whip. Mix bread crumbs and flour.
Dip in egg mixture then in crumb mixture. Repeat several times until thick crust. Drop in deep fryer and cook until they rise to the top.
- January 13, 2009 at 6:46 am #409620
Sounds very good and easy too. Thanks for the recipe.
- January 13, 2009 at 10:57 am #409605
I was wondering if you could bake these instead of frying?
- January 13, 2009 at 11:21 am #409641
Bet you could, a little cooking spray and bake in the oven. Not sure on a temp or amount of time but might be worth a try. Thanks for the suggestion jaime.
- January 13, 2009 at 11:47 am #409645
Thanks Kim. I thought it might work. I will have to try it next week 🙂
- January 13, 2009 at 2:54 pm #409676
This sounds really yummy! Thanks! 🙂
- January 13, 2009 at 3:08 pm #409679
This sounds like a great recipe for burger…Can always new ones!
- January 14, 2009 at 4:08 am #409795
Jaime, I have baked these before also. They are good either way. 🙂
- January 16, 2009 at 4:00 pm #410204KawaiiGiggleParticipant
man… i am getting hungry now!! tee hee!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.