- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated November 11, 2012 at 5:06 pm by .
- December 20, 2010 at 4:28 pm #289641
1 1/4 C. chocolate wafer cookie crumbs (about 24 wafers)
1/4 C. sugar
margarine or butter, melted
Combine crumbs, sugar, and margarine. Press on bottoms and halfway up sides of two 9-inch spring form pan or pie pan.
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
1 C. crushed hard peppermint candy
Red food coloring, optional
2 C. whipping cream, whipped (or nondairy whipped topping)
In a large mixing bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Stir in crushed candy and food coloring if desired.
Fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared pan, and cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
Garnish as desired.
Yield: Two 9″ pies.
- November 11, 2012 at 1:46 am #434698
Delicious! I am always collecting yummy cheesecake recipes.
- November 11, 2012 at 5:06 pm #434713
I absolutely love anything peppermint. I have saved this to make for the holidays. Thanks
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.