Budget101 Discussion List Archives Tips-n-Tricks Easy Deviled Eggs

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Easy Deviled Eggs

Put cooked egg yolks in a zip lock bag. Seal, mash till they are
      all broken up. Add remainder of ingredients, reseal, keep mashing it up mixing thoroughly, and cut the tip of the baggy, squeeze mixture into
      egg. Just throw bag away when done easy clean up.

That’s awesome thanks!

Does anyone here add pure horseradish sauce their deviled eggs? I started this over 40 years ago & everybody always loves it6. I am not supposed to have the horseradish (thyroid) but s few times a year I cheat. Couldn’t have Rib Eye with out a good horseradish sauce. Rib Eye steaks are sale starting tomorrow, $3.99 a pound. You can bet some of those babies are going in the freezer!

I love deviled eggs!!! And I put the mixture in a baggie after I mash & mix it so that I can “pipe” it into the eggs, but I’d never thought about putting everything in the bag to mash & mix it. How simple! Thanks! 🙂

What a great idea! I love adding unique twists to my eggs instead of just the traditional ol filling. Like a spicy bacon mix, a spinach artichoke filling, shrimp and crab filling, etc. Most of the time I don’t use the yolks, but if I do I love making unique mustard versions with interesting toppers.

FreebieQueen

[note] :occasion16: Congratulations! :occasion16:

The post,Easy Deviled Eggs, was nominated for Topic of the Week and Won!

ChunkyMunkyhas just received 25,000 Experience Points to spend in our Experience Shop.

Thank you for your participation in the forums and adding content that our members can appreciate and value.

We look forward to reading more of your posts. [/note]

Thanks for sharing this… It’s gonna save some bowls from getting dirty!

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Tips-n-Tricks Easy Deviled Eggs