1 box yellow butter cake mix
      1 pkg. new instant vanilla pudding
      1/2 C. vegetable oil
      1 C.

sour cream
      4 eggs
      mixture of cinnamon and sugar

Directions
      Mix dry mixes (cake mix and vanilla pudding); add oil and cream and blend together. Add eggs one at a time. Sprinkle Bundt pan with cinnamon sugar.

Add batter and sprinkle top of cake with cinnamon sugar. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. Let cool in pan 10 minutes.

Turn out and sprinkle cake again with cinnamon sugar.

Thanks for the recipe. Love any recipe using cake mixes.

I Ditto Janice, I love the cake mix recipes! (I posted one for Pumpkin spice muffins)

this one is going in my favorites! I have the ingredients for this!

Thanks!

I like the short cut recipes also and the price is not too bad if you catch the cake mixes on a good sale, somewhere in my recipes I have cookies that can be made out of cake mixes, will have to dig and share. Thanks for the post

Cake mix recipes are SO versatile. I can’t stay in the kitchen long enough to get out and measure all the dry ingreds. so premeasured cake mixes are an enormous help.

Just add oil & eggs then what ever else you want (raisins, nuts etc.). You are only limited by your imagination. A lot less clean up, also!

Glad you all could use this recipe. I love cake mix recipes…have a great day:)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.