- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated November 7, 2020 at 6:43 am by .
- April 17, 2020 at 7:45 am #584447
Easy Cheesy Sausage Muffins! If we ever get to go tailgating & camping again, these can be made in small balls too. I use a cookie dough scoop to make them meatball size as appetizers for parties.
This is the Easiest recipe ever. You do need to cook, drain and crumble the sausage first. I usually use the recipe for sausage here on the site. I also make my own quickmix (bisquick).
Image Credit to Barb Handshoe
Easy Cheesy Sausage Muffins Recipe
Mix altogether, put in sprayed muffin pan. Bake 20 minutes at 350.
- May 27, 2020 at 8:02 am #585415
Oooh! These would make a perfect breakfast to go for those days you sleep in!
- November 7, 2020 at 6:43 am #593733
I made these a few weeks ago in ball form, then froze them once they were cooked. They reheat really fast in the air-fryer, so they’re great to make ahead for quickie last minute appetizers.
I added a bit of finely diced red & green bell pepper to give them a little festive color.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.