- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated June 13, 2012 at 12:32 am by .
- June 12, 2012 at 10:48 am #306710andrewf123
If you would like to save some money, one of the easiest ways is to apply for a cashback credit card which can earn you up to 5% cashback on all your purchases (maximum 100 pounds) for the first three months and thereafter up to 1.25% depending on the amount of money you spend..moreover, there is no cashaback limit after the first three months. The only thing you should be careful about is not to use your card for cash withdrawals as this is a paid services.
- June 13, 2012 at 12:01 am #432040MrsPaws
Maybe I’m reading this wrong, or just not getting it…but how does that earn you money while shopping? :017:
((It’s been a REALLY long day…)):120:
- June 13, 2012 at 12:32 am #432038Jane
It doesn’t MsPaws, my guess is that he was spamming and the mods deleted his spam links, but let his nonsensical comment through. I’ll report it as retarded,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.