Eagle Brand 7 Layer Cookie Bars

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Eagle Brand 7 Layer Cookie Bars

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #250991
      Guest

      This eagle brand® best-loved classic is a favorite of kids and adults

      for its deliciously unique taste. eagle brand® is the magic

      ingredient in this easy cookie bar recipe. this sweet treat includes

      butterscotch chips, which can be substituted with nuts, m&m’s, oreo

      pieces…you name it!

      servings: makes 2 to 3 dozen bars

      Serving Size: not available

      Nutrition: See Below

      Prep Time: 10 minutes

      Cook Time: 25 minutes

      Total Time: 35 minutes

      Ingredients

      1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs

      1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted

      1 (14-ounce) can eagle brand® sweetened condensed milk (not

      evaporated milk)

      1 cup (6 ounces) butterscotch-flavored chips

      1 cup (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips

      1 1/3 cups flaked coconut

      1 cup chopped nuts

      Instructions

      Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F for glass baking pan). In small bowl,

      combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumb

      mixture firmly on bottom of 13×9-inch baking pan.

      Pour eagle brand® evenly over crumb mixture. layer evenly with

      remaining ingredients; press down firmly with fork.

      bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Chill if desired.

      Cut into bars or diamonds. Store leftovers covered at room

      temperature.

      Notes: Tip: For perfectly cut cookie bars, line entire pan (including

      sides) with a sheet of aluminum foil first. When bars are baked, cool

      and lift up edges of foil to remove from pan. Cut into individual

      squares. Lift off of foil.

      Nutrition Amount Per Serving: Calories 258, Fat Cal. 133, Total Fat

      14.8g (23% DV), Sat. Fat 8.1g (41% DV), Cholest. 16mg (5% DV), Sodium

      113mg (5% DV), **Potassium 82mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 20.9g (7% DV),

      Fiber 1.1g (4% DV), **Sugars 16.3g, Protein 2.3g (5% DV), **Vitamin A

      (3% DV), **Vitamin C less than (1% DV), **Calcium (1% DV), **Iron (6%

      DV), **Thiamin (3% DV), **Niacin (5% DV), **Vitamin B6 (3% DV),

      **Magnesium (7% DV), **Folate (5% dv). percent daily values (dv) are

      based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

      ** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount

      is based on available nutrient data.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Eagle Brand 7 Layer Cookie Bars