- This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated December 11, 2008 at 5:58 pm by .
- November 4, 2008 at 4:55 am #265891
Thank you for your request for a Dryer Vent Check Tool Kit. The Dryer Vent Check Tool should arrive in two weeks.
Thanks again from your friends at Dryer Vent Wizard – making homes safer and more efficient one home at a time.
EDIT By MOD: Thank you for your post, please note, there is also a discussion on this topic Here.
- November 4, 2008 at 6:04 pm #402688
Thanks…I sure could use this!!!
- November 4, 2008 at 6:21 pm #402691
I didn’t know you were supposed to check your dryer vent! Duh! Thanks this is a good one
- November 4, 2008 at 8:50 pm #402700
thanks for this im sure mine is probably real dirty since we are a family of 7 and its non stop laundry cant wait to get mine to see
- November 5, 2008 at 1:43 am #402731
Thanks! This is so important and I didn’t know about it either.
- November 5, 2008 at 10:23 am #402755
Thanks! I can’t wait to get this.
- December 10, 2008 at 4:05 am #405864
has anyone gotten this yet??
- December 10, 2008 at 10:32 am #405749
I didn’t get it yet. Maybe it will come soon. I hope! I hope!!
- December 11, 2008 at 5:58 pm #405973
very important to check the vents, also heard never dry a garmet in the dryer that was heavily soiled by grease,cooking or other grease, even after washing it is still considered fammable. Not sure who told me this or how true it is, but I figure why take a chance. Has anyone else heard that?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.